The following content belongs to the writer and Oilfield Families of America and may not be duplicated without permission. Feel free to share the title and link.
by Harley Yady
5 Things you never say to an Oilfield Worker
• “I am so glad that fuel prices are so low!” Why I ought a…..Much rage when I hear this!
• “You knew it would be like this.” What’s your point?
• “I don’t know how you do it!” Love and dedication!
• “You are contaminating the planet.” Really? What do YOU know about the oilfield?
• “You are all oilfield trash.”
5 Ways to keep your oilman honest
• Be flexible. This is the oilfield, plans change. Be ready to change yours.
• Stay upbeat. Talk about how amazing he is.
• Don’t whine about how horrible life is without him. We want our men home safe!
• Be his backbone, and support. If he needs to vent let him.
• Try to keep him positive, even if he doesn’t want to be.
5 Things NOT to do if you want to survive in North Dakota
• Do NOT go to North Dakota…lol.
• Do not speed on the reservation.
• Do not over dress, or over pack. This is the oilfield, plans change.
• Do NOT count on airlines! Have a backup plan (get to know shuttle services).
• Do NOT believe everything you hear. Don’t spread rumors!
5 Ways to keep your oilfield romance smokin’ HOT
• Make him/her an amazing dinner when they return. Lord knows a home cooked meal is best!
• Do NOT hit him/her with a honey do list right away. Give them a few days to rest.
• Plan a date night, and make it fun! Dinner and a movie? Concert?
• Yes, wear something naughty (women), or that dress shirt she loves!
• If you have a chance to visit, MAKE THE DRIVE!
READ OTHER CONTENT BY THIS OFA MEMBER – CLICK HERE
HAVE SOMETHING FUN YOU WANT TO SUBMIT? EMAIL US, MESSAGE US ON FB OR CLICK BELOW! WE LOVE OUR MEMBERS!
PRE-ORDER YOUR UNSPOILED OILFIELD WIFE SHIRT TODAY – GET FREE STICKERSorry, there are no polls available at the moment.
DON’T MISS “INTERVIEW WITH A LADY RIG MOVER”
Be a Featured Oilfield Hand and get your qualifications in front of hundreds of thousands in the Oilfield
I don’t understand why Cruz has so few votes. I really thought he was great. If you think he’s great too, vote for him in our poll!
Sorry, there are no polls available at the moment.