SEE MORE JOB POSTINGS
The Toolpusher is responsible for assisting and helping the Rig Manager oversee the proper operations of the rig and its equipment.ROLE
• To demonstrate and promote safety leadership
• Assist the Rig Manager.
• Take responsibilities if Rig Manager should be away from the rig.
• Assist Drillers and crewmembers if they need any help or guidance.
• Assist Operator Rep. if he needs any help.
• Maintain good relations between Operator Rep. and Nabors.
• Personally responsible for own safety and conducting ones self to the standards of Nabors Policies and Procedures
• Assist Rig Manager as needed
• Provide Drillers and crewmembers help and guidance as needed
• Make sure jobs being performed are carried out as safely and efficiently as possible
• Assist Rig Manager in the planning and preparation of upcoming jobs on rig
• Participate and be involved in all safety meetings and drills
• If something is being done in an unsafe manner stop it and correct the situation and always explain your actions for doing so
• Work together with everyone on rig as a team and always be a team player
• Always practice good leadership habits
• Keep a good attitude about your job and surroundings
• Observe work habits of everyone on rig and make sure they are being carried out to Nabors standards
• Be involved in smart program at all times
• Assist Drillers in delegating work for crewmembers and seeing it is carried out
• Know your rig and equipment and make sure it is maintained properly at all times
• Assist Electricians and Mechanics if needed to work on equipment or perform preventive maintenance as required
• Assist in making sure all paperwork is done on time and filled out properly
• Assist Operator Rep. in any matter he has concerning the rig or well if needed
• Help in maintaining a good working relationship between Rig and Operator
• Conducting or ensuring that monthly rig inspections are performed
• Immediate reporting of all accidents, incidents and near misses
• Ensure understanding of, and compliance with, Nabors permit to work system
Line Managers: Rig Manager
Direct Reports: Driller, Mechanic, Electrician, Welder, Medic, Equipment Operators, Camp Boss
Key Relationships: Rig Manager, Operator Rep and everyone working on or around the Rig
Technician – Technologist ≥ 4 years in the drilling industry
Minimum 1 years in the position
No Professional title ≥ 6 years in the drilling industry
Minimum 1 years in the positionMUST BE BI-LINGUAL. FLUENT SPANISH SPEAKING ABILITIES REQUIRED