What Oilfield Men Want MOST from their Women
by Lori Pope
A good woman is really all any man needs…or is it? Oilfield wives and girlfriends possess certain qualities that make them uniquely strong, determined, resourceful, resilient and fiercely devoted to the man they love. Oilfield wives & girlfriends are a special breed, just like our men.
Just for fun, we asked the men in our oilfield community to tell us what they wanted MOST from their women, and here’s what they said…
What oilfield men said they want MOST from their women:
- To understand that I’m not out here for just me but that it’s for our family. I need her to be there and persevere through the lonely nights and kids activities and to FaceTime me everyday .
- Naked when I get home
- Get a steady good paying job. So I can keep my toys when I get laid off
- To have one that’s loyal and faithful and has my back
- I want nothing out of wife…she already does everything… her job is a lot tougher than mine.
- Food mostly. And snuggles.
- To still want me there!
- For her to be home for my 3 days off
- Loyalty and understanding. And when we’re doing good, try not to spend ALL the money
- Able to hunt and fish whenever
- To quit being on the damn phone all the time
- Give me them good body rubs and all them good loving mmmm!!
- Support and love me for what I do for a living. This is our life and it will always be our life.
- A real good hot meal and some hotter loving
- Sex, homemade meal, sex, homemade meal, sex, steak, sex, fully stocked fridge with beer, sex!
- For her to stay loyal and understand why I do this
- Honest understanding and faithful
- For my queen to be happy
- Send more nudey pics….
- Home cooked meals, loyalty
- Be faithful and still love your hubby when we get home
- It’s not what I want from my woman…It’s “What can I do for my woman?”All I expect from her is LOVE and FAITHFULNESS !
- To be missed as much as I miss them, and mutual respect and appreciation
- I want nothing because she already gives me everything…
- For her to be understanding as to why I work the way I do . That it’s all for the greater good….
- To stay just like she is. She’s close enough to perfect for me
- Honesty, Support and love understand
- Be faithful and save some damn money
- Faithfulness, Loyalty & Respect
- To Be faithful – That can strain a man’s mind something awful…
- I want her to pursue her personal career…then buy me a Vette
- To be quiet!
- To have the courage to accept the role of an oilfield wife. It’s a tough job and not every woman is up for the task. I’ve been blessed with the strongest woman as an oilfield wife. Without the support of our wives we couldn’t do it.